A very well respected and specialist pharmaceutical company based in Brighton UK HQs are looking for a qualified tax professional with strong knowledge and experience in corporate tax reporting & compliance, either from practice or in-house who has worked with a variety of large international clients.
The ideal candidate will be supporting and reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Taxation on a broad range of tax matters related to the business. This will include:
- Producing accurate UK tax computations, including R&D tax credit calculations, analysing fixed & intangible assets and assessments.
- Reviewing and consolidating group year-end tax data & draft statutory tax notes.
- Ensuring corporate compliance with Transfer pricing guidance and legislation.
- Researching new business areas and operational changes.
- Monitoring external tax and accounting developments and supporting various stakeholders.
- Managing VAT preparation for UK
The ideal candidate will be tax qualified with 3-5 years of corporate tax reporting and compliance experience (however a different level of experience will be considered, the figure given is indicative) with a strong technical background. Familiar with VAT is desirable but not essential. Proficient user of Microsoft office and has the right planning, communication and timely manager to cover a range of activities.
Offering excellent scope of work and a flexible working arrangement.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.