In-house Tax Manager – Advisory & Compliance
Our client is a multinational property business searching for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a fantastic team in London.
This in-house Tax Manager job is unique in that includes both compliance and advisory responsibilities. You will report directly to the Head of Tax and be supported by 6 other colleagues. A few of your responsibilities include:
- Corporate tax reporting, compliance, and management analysis for UK businesses.
- Support and advise the Regional Head of Tax on tax review and functional sign-off on new transactions, which extends to cross-border considerations.
- Assist and advise with the implementation of transfer pricing policies as they apply to the European business and monitoring of cross-border transactions.
- Operation of tax systems within the region including OneSource Tax Provision and OneSource Corporate Tax applications.
- Build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across functions and businesses to ensure a collaborative approach to the delivery of tax compliance and advisory objectives.
To be considered, you need to be either ACA or CTA qualified and have UK corporate tax compliance and advisory experience. Your individual capabilities of having strong communication skills, being a team player, and problem-solving skills will also be assessed.
In return, you will receive a salary package of up to £80,000 which includes a car allowance, performance-based bonus, and private medical care. The team work on a hybrid basis, going into the office 3 days a week.
Unfortunately, this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.