Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A multinational fund management company based in their central London HQs are looking for a tax professional to join their tax function.
The ideal candidate will support the Tax Manager on a range of corporate tax compliance and reporting work across the UK entities. Opportunity to also get involved in various ad-hoc work, some funds and partnership taxes when required.
A great opportunity for someone who is part-qualified or at the early stages of their tax career to branch out their skill set and join a really commercial establishment.
- Organising and undertaking tax compliance and tax accounting work.
- Organising and undertaking tax compliance and tax accounting work relating to the companies and partnerships established in connection with a portfolio of the group's investment funds.
- Supporting the Tax Manager with the group's tax forecast and tax payments.
- Dealing with notices and correspondence from HMRC.
- Opportunity to continue to develop and evolve into other taxes.
- Part ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified with experience gained within the accounting profession or commerce.
- Genuine interest in tax.
- Experience in the preparation of corporate tax computations and returns.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.