In-house Senior Employment Tax Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join the thriving tax team of this instantly recognisable, FTSE 100 company. As a Senior Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for providing tax technical expertise on all areas relating to employment tax. You will be expected to review and monitor employment tax compliance as well as delivering process improvement. This is a high profile which will gain you exposure to a range of senior stakeholders within the business. This is a unique opportunity to join a global business where you will be given international exposure, the chance to develop new skills and fulfil your potential. This role sits within the advisory department of Group tax so you will ultimately not be focused on compliance work as this will be outsourced and moved to the shared service centre in due course.
Your role will be truly varied and cover the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing and monitoring employment tax filing and payment obligations.
- Delivering process improvements, leveraging technology and data solutions.
- Supporting and inputting into the development and maintenance of the employment tax policy.
- Researching and supporting on the delivery of a range of tax advice and ad hoc projects across the team.
- Supporting the SAO certification for employment taxes.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to provide best in class business partnering and delivering tax technical training.
- Proactively managing the relationship with HMRC and other tax authorities
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone in the profession looking to make their first move in-house or someone already working in-house looking for a new challenge. You will need a solid grounding in either employment tax or global mobility. This role sits within the advisory department of Group tax so you will ultimately be focused on business partnering, not compliance work as this will be outsourced and moved to the shared service centre in due course.
The position can be based in either their Surrey or Lancashire office with a commitment of only 1 day a week in the office required. The Surrey office has plenty of parking available and is commutable by train from London with a regular bus running to and from the office. A generous benefit package is available including annual bonus along with future progression either within employment tax or potential other areas of tax. Study support will be provided for the CTA, if this has not already be attained.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Reid on 02073329620 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.