In house Partnership Tax Senior Manager
Our client is an international organisation and we have been mandated on a new to market role for an International Partnership Tax Senior Manager. The opportunity, based in London (although other UK locations are available) is for a partnership tax specialist who also ideally has some corporate and international tax experience to work on projects for the tax team globally.
The Senior Manager is a pivotal role in the central tax team and the successful candidate will report to the Director of Tax within the finance function.
The Senior Partnership Tax Manager will, amongst other responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Director of Tax on geographical region tax responsibilities.
- Run and report on projects to resolve tax related issues within the business.
- Respond to ad-hoc tax queries from the business.
- Provide cover and support when other Senior International Tax Managers are unavailable.
- Manage the tax compliance, provide strategic advice and implement polices across the geographical region.
- Mentor, coach and monitor direct reports.
To apply, you must be:
ACA and / or CTA qualified and have worked in the UK tax market for at least the last 5 years.
Have in-depth knowledge of partnership tax and legislation or know where to access the required advice.
- Understand the objectives and requirements of the business and other support teams.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with the ability to influence, negotiate and persuade.
- Work alongside more senior colleagues in designing and embedding the policies and procedures.
- Have the ability to find commercial solutions that are in line with best practice, the firm’s policies and also meet the needs of the business.
- Be a self-starter, who is able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a team and have a strong client service orientation.
- Be able to balance a high volume of work and deliver consistently high-quality work under pressure.
- Take the initiative to identify new opportunities, anticipate future needs and challenge established ways of doing things
The compensation and benefits package for this role is above market rate. Moreover, the organisation offers flexible and hybrid working.
If this is of interest and you would like a confidential conversation about this role and your career and next steps, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.