£60000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A global commercial property company are looking to expand their global indirect tax team in their London city HQs.
The ideal candidate will be joining a dynamic, innovative and driven tax function, where they will assist the global indirect tax compliance team.Working closely with the Senior Managers.
- You will assist in the compiling and the approval of the VAT/GST global compliance filings.
- You will assist in ensuring that filings are made on time and that submissions are legally compliant with local Tax laws.
- You will also assist with handling audit requests from Tax Authorities from around the world.
- Work with VAT accounting team to assist with the management of the VAT accounts, and gather information internally to enable VAT registrations for newly formed legal entities.
- Drive process improvements in the VAT/GST compliance process
- Assist with developing training material to be deployed to key functions within the business to assist with improving the VAT/GST compliance process.
- Liaise with third party advisors and various stakeholders.
You will be working in a very fast paced environment and will be required to balance multiple priorities. The ideal candidate has good VAT/GST compliance experience, is a quick learner, has strong analytical skills, and is resourceful and eager to dive into the data to drive results.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.