A global commercial property company are looking to expand their global indirect tax team in their London city HQs.
The ideal candidate will be joining a dynamic, innovative and driven tax function, where they will assist in establishing indirect tax processes across the business (UK and overseas).
You will work directly with the Indirect Tax Senior Manager to oversee the global expansion of the business from a VAT/GST perspective. You will ensure that local VAT/GST requirements are being analysed and are implemented in collaboration with other business functions (including technology, supply chain, shared services, legal, finance and commercial).
- Assist in the VAT due diligence of the business's new market entry process.
- Monitor new service offerings/business units being launched and assist in analysing their VAT implications.
- Assist in the VAT due diligence of new business acquisitions and in ensuring that they operate in a VAT. compliant manner post-acquisition.
- Gather information internally for VAT registrations.
- Review and understand the VAT implications of contracts being entered into by the company (including customer agreements, supplier and lease agreements) and advise Legal on the required VAT wording.
- Advice the business and liaise with third party advisers in relation to VAT.
- Leading on a variety of international projects with senior stakeholders.
You will be working in a very fast paced environment and will be required to balance multiple priorities. The ideal candidate must have VAT/GST experience, is a quick learner, has strong analytical skills, is resourceful and eager to dive into the data to drive results.
Please get in touch if you are interested and meet the required skill set - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 3322 138
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.