over 1 year ago
A global energy/power company which supplies power generation equipment to a range of clients is excited to announce a new opportunity for an experienced transfer pricing manager to join their group tax function based in Glasgow.
This company has a reputation of working with renowned customers from global construction projects, FTSE multinational groups, world sporting events such as the Olympics, Cricket World Cup and most recently the up coming Rugby World Cup in Tokyo, Japan. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, from the world's busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.
The Global Transfer Pricing manager will be joining a dynamic, innovative and commercial culture, as part of their growing tax function and will report into the Global Tax Director.
- Prepare and file the group's country by country report to the UK tax authorities.
- Manage the preparation and annual roll forward of the transfer pricing master file and the local file transfer pricing documentation for each country where required.
- Ensure that the group transfer pricing policy is updated regularly and that any transfer pricing adjustments are accurately calculated and reflected.
- Ensure that the group transfer pricing provision is updated and appropriately documented.
- Act as the main point of contact for 3rd party tax service providers for transfer pricing services.
- Manage transfer pricing audits and enquiries in conjunction with local finance teams, regional tax managers and external advisers across the business strands.
- Be responsible for ensuring the group transfer pricing policies are kept up to date and in line with relevant legislation.
- Provide support and insight to manage any transfer pricing enquiries to a successful resolution.
- Internationally recognised accounting and/or taxation qualification.
- Experience of dealing with international transfer pricing matters.
- Proven track record of working on own initiative, planning and delivering work to time and to an excellent standard.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is comfortable providing commercially focused transfer pricing support and act as the go to person for TP. A well organised individual who is able to prioritise workload in line with deadlines.
They are ideally looking for someone to be based in their Glasgow HQs but would consider someone for their London HQs. They will also offer a relocation package for the right individual to move to Glasgow.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.