Expatriate and employment taxes manager job in London requires an experienced Employment/Expatriate Tax Manager for this 12 months contract role - in-house tax job.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Expat and Employment Taxes of this in-house tax team, you will be providing a tax service to the employees of the company.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the outsourced providers with information for the compliance of UK returns.
- Work with the outsourced provider on queries regarding secondees and compensation matters.
- Manage the Short Term Business Visitors (STBV) process for the company.
- Work on the annual PAYE compliance to the set deadline.
- Provide support to the International Assignment Services (IAS) team by preparing cost calculations for potential secondments within the company.
- Other IAS related duties.
To be considered for this role you will have employment and/or expatriate tax experience at a compliance level and ideally hold the ATT or AAT qualification.
Working for an internationally renowned and highly regarded company who are leaders in their industry, you will provide an essential internal service and gain significant in-house experience of expatriate and employment tax. There are exceptional on-site facilities in this company's large office, albeit located in central London and so also surrounded by local amenities and easily accessible by public transport.
To discuss this outstanding opportunity further please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.