7 months ago
Do you have UK employment tax experience? Are you looking to move in-house? This leading organisation is looking to hire a Manager to join it's in-house tax team, specialising in employment and expatriate tax compliance. To succeed, you will need to be able to demonstrate exemplary tax compliance skills as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines. This role will involve high profile work that requires the utmost confidentiality. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant in relation to IR35.
- Reviewing termination payments and preparing annual reports for submission to HMRC.
- Providing UK emloyment tax, international employment tax and social security advice.
- Reviewing payroll compliance for both domestic and international payrolls.
- Reviewing travel by UK emplyees to other countries.
- Dealing with ad hoc tax compliance projects as required.
- Training and reviewing the work of more junior staff.
Ideally, you will be ACA or CTA qualified with significant experience in UK employment tax especially in relation to employment status. Credible, personable and able to work under pressure, you will need sound judgement when faced with challenging decisions. In return for your expertise, you will be supported to realise your full potential and reap the benefits associated with working for a well-established brand, viewed as an expert in it's chosen field.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.