One of the world's largest architectural, engineering and provider of technical and scientific services company are currently active in their group tax function. This firm has a world renowned reputation by offering high quality consulting and engineering services. The team is split between London and Glasgow. They are looking for a corporate tax professional to join their team based in London, with the occasional travel up to their Glasgow offices when required.
- Working collaboratively with members of the wider global tax team and finance to execute tax provisioning, tax compliance and reporting functions across EMEA.
- Work closely with the tax reporting team to run EMEA tax aspects related to quarterly and year-end US GAAP tax provision.
- Manage the responses to EMEA tax audits and tax authorities.
- Work closely with finance, accounting teams on tax related matters fir statutory financial statements filings and audits.
- Keep up to date on ongoing changes and implications of EMEA tax legislation's.
- Provide tax support to the business through tax advisory advice on projects.
The ideal candidate will be qualified in accounting or tax with strong corporate tax knowledge working with large corporations. Exceptional tax compliance skills and solid technical knowledge. Someone who is capable of interacting with various stakeholders and has the right interpersonal skills and confidence.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.