Up to £70000 per annum
10 months ago
A large multinational online FTSE 100 company are looking to hire a qualified corporate tax professional to join their strong tax function, based in their West London HQs. The Group operates in a wide number of international locations. The tax team works closely with the business to manage the Group's tax affairs.
This role will be primarily responsible for assisting the Direct Tax Team with all aspects of the Direct tax strategy for the business. The individual will work closely with Group Finance, Group Reporting and other key stakeholders in the business such as members of the Commercial teams, as well as Finance teams in the Group's overseas jurisdictions.
- Delivery of global tax compliance, reporting and budgetary requirements on a timely basis for UK and overseas.
- Preparation of tax calculations for external reporting purposes and supporting the direct tax effective tax rate management strategy.
- Building strong relationships with tax advisors and revenue authorities.
- Work with the wider tax team and the business to implement global tax planning projects.
- Identifying the tax implications of new products and services.
- Communicating advice effectively to stakeholders in the business and ensuring all advice is implemented.
- Managing the implementation of the group transfer pricing policies and documentation.
- Proactively promoting of awareness of tax issues across the group.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA or CTA qualified
- Strong UK corporation tax experience and an understanding of UK tax legislation.
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Analytical, detailed and have a commercial awareness.
Please get in touch if you are interested and meet the required skill set - email@example.com or 0207 3322 138
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.