over 1 year ago
Our client is an internationally renowned organisation seeking an Assisant Tax Manager who will have a pivotal role in the tax team, reporting ot the Head of Tax and interfacing with Senior Managers, Business Support Directors, Managers and regional accountants and external advisers.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and review of annual tax reserving computations and corporate tax computations
- Liaison with overseas advisers and finnace controllers to encure timely international tax complaince
- Managing banking relationships
- International witholding tax management and recovery
- Supporting the finance team with international projects and initiatives such as new office openings
- Dealing with adhoc queries relating to areas such as employment tax and VAT
The skills and experience required include:
ACA/CTA qualified with experience of working within a professional services environment
Abilty to interact with senior stakeholders in a professional and eloquent manner
Practical experience of corporation tax, tax accounting and some international tax experience.
This role is an opportunity for someone currently in practice to move in to an in-house role where they will be well trained well supported and will enjoy challenging but manageable work.
If the role is of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.