A large multinational business support service provider are looking for a qualified corporate tax specialist to join their tax function in their UK HQs, in Hampshire. As a business, they operate globally across different market areas such as defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services.
As a Tax Accountant, you will be part of a group tax function who work with their group finance functions, business unit finance directors and financial controllers as well as other internal stakeholders and external advisors.
The ideal candidate will be taking on a broad range of corporate tax compliance and reporting matters across the business, working closely with the Head of Tax.
Key day to day activities
- Preparation & submission of UK tax returns.
- Participating in forecasting and reporting process.
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects and queries for UK and overseas.
- Assisting on implementing new and strategic tax matters for the UK entities.
- Business partnering with various stakeholders across the business.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in UK corporate tax compliance.
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Excellent all-round communicator and team player across various functions.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.