A global commercial real estate company based in their London HQs are looking to recruit a corporate tax professional to join their global tax department. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the UK tax manager in coordinating all aspects of UK corporate tax compliance and tax reporting obligations.
- Assist with the preparation of UK corporate tax returns, tax provisions, preparation of financial analysis and reconciliations across the group.
- Assist with quarter end, year end group reporting and budget accounts.
- Keeping up to date with tax legislation's affecting the market.
- Support the continued enhancement and development of effective tax reporting and compliance controls and tax governance.
- Liaise with members of other departments within the organisation and external advisers.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA, ACA, ATT or CTA part or fully qualified who has UK corporate tax experience. Technically strong who has the confidence and gravitas to interact with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally. Familiar with OneSource and real estate would be desirable. Brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to branch out their experience and also get commercially involved.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.