A global pharmaceutical company are looking for a corporate tax specialist to join their small tax team within the finance group at their UK HQs in Middlesex.
The ideal candidate will support the Group Tax Manager on managing tax compliance in the UK and overseas, managing group tax strategies including transfer pricing and financing arrangements across the business strands. It's a very broad role where the individual will have exposure to corporation tax, VAT and PSA returns whilst liaising with external providers.
- Responsible for UK tax compliance (corporation tax, VAT and PSA returns).
- Oversight of non-UK tax compliance programme and liaison with global tax advisers.
- Assist in full implementation of evolving transfer pricing arrangements across the functions.
- Assist in developing a programme to optimise R&D tax credit opportunities for the group in the UK and identify strategies for Intellectual Property management from a tax standpoint.
- Management of intercompany financing agreements.
- Interacting with various stakeholders across the company and act as the first point of contract for tax including VAT, PAYE.
The ideal candidate will be ATT, CTA, ACCA or ACA qualified looking to move into a thriving in-house tax role for a global outfit. Someone with good experience in corporation tax who is keen to learn VAT. Both experience already is desirable. Someone who is technically strong and has a positive 'can do' attitude.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.