Human Capital Assistant Manager/Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can put your skills to good use working as part of a growing team? The human capital function of this well-regarded company is looking to recruit an employment tax specialist to join it’s collaborative and ambitious team. The position is based in London however hybrid working is available – typically, one team day a week in the office and another day of your choice with the rest based from home.
Working with an interesting client base, your role will include the following:
- Advising on UK employment tax issues and dealing with client related compliance requirements including P11Ds, PSAs and employer due diligence reports.
- Handling client queries and correspondence with HMRC.
- Completing/reviewing UK personal tax returns for internationally mobile clients.
- Modified payroll calculations, hypothetical tax calculations and various other ad hoc calculations to ensure your clients are correctly determining the remuneration for their employees in home and host countries.
- Assisting with marketing and business development opportunities.
To succeed, you will require strong UK employment tax experience. International mobility tax knowledge would also be advantageous as you will work closely with your counterparts in this area. In addition to your technical knowledge, you will be expected to want to play a part in the future growth of the business by identifying opportunities to win work, writing articles etc. In return for your expertise, you will be rewarded with the chance to take on early responsibility, talking to clients right from the start, and given the encouragement to reach your full potential. This is an exciting opportunity that offers something different as the team is small however has investment to grow so now is a great time to join them so you can reap the benefits and play a part in their continued success.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact me on 02073329620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.