Fully responsible for the day to day management and implementation of the strategic direction of the business's funding facilities. Ensuring the group operates within the financial covenants of its facilities and the Financial Risk Management Policy. Maintaining effective relationships with each of the funding stakeholders ensuring reporting obligations are met and information requests are dealt with on timely basis.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day management of the business's securitisation facility. Ensuring the business maintains sufficient liquidity to meet all of its funding requirements and operates within all the covenants set out in Securitisation documents and Financial Risk Management policy.
- Report monthly to the Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) the performance of the business against its key Financial Risks and Covenants, including but not limited to Liquidity risk, Funding Risk, Excess Spread Risk, Counterparty Risk, Interest Rate and Currency Risk.
- Ensure all daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting obligations are met, working with key stakeholders to ensure the appropriate level of information is supplied and additional information requests and queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Review all new products with the business stakeholders, Legal Council and the Securitisation Asset Trust Facilitator. Understanding areas which may not meet the current asset eligibility criteria and working with the various parties to achieve compliance with the facility documentation.
- Where a proposed product does not meet the terms of the existing facilities work with the various parties to obtain new facilities and establish operation processes to maintain its ongoing operation.
- Management of the departments processes and procedures ensuring appropriate levels of controls are always maintained.
- Ensure all projection models are performant, documented and operating within accepted error tolerances
- Work with each of the securitisation counterparties to ensure information is supplied on a timely basis to meet ongoing and project related objectives.
High Yield Bond (HYB)
- Ensure the business operates within all the covenant set out in the HYB documentation.
- Take responsibility for the materials issued as part of the businesses quarterly investor update. Working with the representatives of the key business functions along with the accounting team to present a coherent, succinct summary of the business performance over the reporting period.
- Work with the FP&A team to develop the medium and long term cash forecast.
- Identify on a bi annual basis the level of distribution which can be made to the shareholders working with the internal and external stakeholder to ensure a smoothly timely and legal distribution.
- Work with the financial accounting function to ensure the assets and liabilities of the SPV's set up to facilitate the company's borrowing are appropriately recorded and reported.
- Manage the Development of the Securitisation and Bank Reporting looking to add lead indicators of performance into the daily dashboards.
- Ensuring staff objectives and responsibilities are aligned to meeting the business objectives.
- Work with other areas of Finance to influence their activity in fulfilling the activities set out above.
- Provide independent financial advice to the business.
- Maintain documentation for process & procedures.
- Qualified Accountant or Treasurer with at least 5 years' experience in a high-pressured financially regulated environment.
- 5 years' experience of working with complex securitisation facilities.
- Experience of implementing new funding facilities from reviewing legal papers to implementing revised reporting procedures.
- Experience of securitisation priority payment reporting and reserving.
- Experience in driving through innovative initiatives.
- Ability to motivate and be motivated.
- Ability to manage in a stressful environment and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to deliver to strict/tight reporting deadlines.
- Advanced Excel experience a must combined with good analytical skills.
- Networking skills along with the ability to persuade others and to negotiate effectively at all levels in the organisation.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of numeracy.
- Tenacious and able to overcome resistance to change and new initiatives.
- Problem analysis skills - ability to see what is wrong and implement effective changes.
- Exposure to high yield bond reporting requirements and covenants.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.