Head of Treasury Accounting and Back Office
I am currently hiring for a Head of Treasury Accounting position for a global logistics business. The role reports into the Group Financial Controller as well as the Group Treasurer, and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate accounting & reporting of Treasury transactions for the group and business units
- Ensuring that all treasury activities and controls are carried out in accordance with approved policies and guidelines. This will include working closely with Treasury Front Office to ensure operations run in line with policy and procedures.
- Managing and operating bank and confirmation activities
- In conjunction with the Treasury Front Office manage and control the bank account structures within the Group.
- Ownership and management of the interface between Bloomberg and IT2
- Managing the Treasury internal and external audit processes and engagement with auditors
- Ownership of the covenant compliance documentation in relation to the RCF and Bonds
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- A Professional Accounting or Finance qualification is essential. Along with a demonstratable history of technical accounting skills.
- Experience of implementation and maintenance of financial controls
- Knowledge of treasury, debt capital markets, financial instruments and structures preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence key internal and external stakeholders and identify external issues which will impact business performance.
- Demonstrate strong decision making skills and ability to deliver key business results.
- Proven ability to challenge current thinking and to drive and enable continuous improvements.
- Knowledge of banking packages and IT2 preferred but not essential
If this role is of interest, then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.