Head of Treasury Accounting and Back Office
I have been instructed on a role with a global distribution company. The role will take full responsibility of back office treasury, and treasury accounting.
The responsibilites of the role are:
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of treasury transactions
- Ensuring that all treasury activities and controls are carried out in accordance with approved policies and guidelines. This will include working closely with Treasury Front Office to ensure operations run in line with policy and procedures
- Implementation and maintenance of hedge accounting relationships for the Group. Including the preparation of hedge documentation, performing hedge designations and supporting hedge effectiveness testing process;
- Providing insight into derivatives movements of actuals against budget and forecast
- Lead and advise on the hedge accounting decision process, providing technical advice to the Front Office, Group Accounts, IR, CFO. This includes advising on the impact on the accounts of investment decisions; risk mitigation; compliance with policy, covenants and regulations
- Managing and operating bank and confirmation activities
- In conjunction with the Treasury Front Office manage and control the bank account structures within the Group.
- Ownership and management of the interface between Bloomberg and IT2
- Ownership of the covenant compliance documentation in relation to the RCF and Bonds
In order to apply, you must have:
- A Professional Accounting or Finance qualification is essential. Along with a demonstratable history of technical accounting skills.
- Knowledge of treasury, debt capital markets, financial instruments and structures preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence key internal and external stakeholders and identify external issues which will impact business performance.
- Ability to translate strategic priorities into operational reality
- Demonstrate strong decision making skills and ability to deliver key business results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of banking packages and IT2 preferred but not essential
If you feel this role could be the right fit, then please apply!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.