Head of Operations
I have partnered exclusively with a well-known business support company looking for a Head of Treasury Operations to develop and lead a centralised Treasury function.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, this role has a primary focus on cash management and foreign exchange risk management.
- Design and implement an effective and efficient global cash management strategy to optimise concentration of surplus cash.
- Oversee and direct global bank account structure.
- Develop Treasury Policy in line with finance evolution.
- Monitor Treasury Policy compliance and establish a set of operational KPIs.
- Own daily relationship with key banking partners.
- Manage foreign exchange hedging programme in line with Treasury Policy.
- Develop cash forecasting process to enhance both liquidity and foreign exchange risk management, working closely with the business.
- Support on internal and external audit queries.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Substantial experience working within the Treasury function of a large multi-national.
- Line management experience.
- Qualified Accountant or AMCT or equivalent.
- Deep understanding of Treasury markets and products.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or email Olivia Nardell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.