Brewer Morris are partnering with a global MNC to appoint a senior treasury professional who will be fully responsible for the governance, execution and control of all strategic banking activities across the MENA Region.
- Drives governance, execution, and control of core Treasury activities in an efﬁcient way and leads and develops international (or internationally focused) teams.
- Provides guidance and strategic directions/ outlook within the respective area of responsibility
- Drives the collaboration between local/international Treasury teams, external partners as well as Senior Management.
- Acts as an expert risk advisor to the management of Operating Companies and where applicable also for Strategic Companies in all ﬁnancial governance and ﬁnancial related risk-related issues.
- Initiating and maintaining strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners inside and outside the organization.
- Translating strategic priorities into operational reality to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
- Creating and executing inﬂuence strategies that gain commitment to one's ideas and persuade key stakeholders to take action that will advance business goals.
- Establishing a long-term business direction based on an analysis of systemic information and consideration of resources, market drivers, organizational values, and emerging economic, technological, and regulatory conditions.
- Identifying and leveraging opportunities to accelerate results.
- Creating an environment that inspires people to generate novel solutions encouraging experimentation with new ways to solve work problems.
- MBA from a leading University
- 10 years' or more work experience in similar function from Banking sector / Financial markets
- Advanced knowledge of financial Information & Analysis Systems such as Bloomberg Professional, Thomson Reuters Eikon, or similar s.
- Expert in Risk and Opportunity Management, Treasury process and tools
- Advanced in Treasury Management Systems - Wallstreet, 360T, cenTRE or similar
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills from a dynamic multicultural work environment
- Experience of leading and driving team. Experience in building networks and partnership
- Very good IT skills, in particular with MS Office Package
- Multiple Language Skills would highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and networking skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.