Brewer Morris have been retained by a leading Dubai based Financial Services Technology Company to appoint a Head of Internal Audit. With a deep local market knowledge and supporting customers in over 50 countries in the Middle East and Africa, our client has an excellent track record of innovation and is the market leader within their space. With a proven, diversified business model generating strong financial returns and with significant investment now in place they are extremely well positioned for future growth.
This newly created role will assist the Board and Senior Management in identifying and assessing business risks, providing independent assurance over internal controls and offer real-time support and challenge to senior management when developing and implementing new processes.
- Build strong relationships with the Audit Committee, CEO and Executive Team by providing independent assurance by assessing the internal control and risk management systems, establishing assurance strategies and plans, and developing and implementing the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Lead and execute Internal Audits across the Middle East and Africa ensuring that all work undertaken meets agreed timescales and complies with quality requirements.
- Maintain and develop an understanding of the organisation's environment and risks, its objectives, strategies, processes, and capabilities, its risk management strategies, whilst maintaining knowledge of the audit environment and developing risks.
- Coach mentor and develop a team of 6 Auditors
You will be a confident communicator with a passion for adding value to stakeholders, providing robust independent assurance and challenge on the effectiveness of processes and controls across the entire scope of the organisation. To be considered for this role the following experience is essential.
- Significant experience of leading Internal Audits within a FTSE Listed Bank or Financial Services Organisation.
- Degree level qualification from a leading University
- Big 4 Trained Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Fluent written and verbal English skills are essential
Applications are welcomed from candidates looking to relocate to the Middle East. Relocation support will be provided along with an excellent tax-free salary and benefits package.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.