£100000 - £120000 per annum + car allowance, bonus and benefits
about 1 year ago
You have the chance to lead indirect tax within a global transport company. If you are a qualified VAT professional, that could add value and expand on process and commercial indirect tax support, this would be a great fit.
As the Group Head of Indirect Tax, and company expert, you will have full responsibility for indirect tax governance, risk, business partnering and strategy.
What's in it for you?
- High profile within the group
- An opportunity to influence and implement change
- Central location
- Great package
- CTA qualified or equivalent qualification/experience
- Experience in managing transitional phases
- Significant understanding of indirect taxes with an ability to apply technical skills in a commercial way
For a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Adams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.