City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum
over 1 year ago
About the Company
Based in Central London, our client, is a FTSE 100 business, is seeking a strong FP&A specialist
The Head of Group FP&A will be responsible for the financial analysis and planning processes within the Group and will be responsible for monthly management reporting to the Executive Board
- Responsible for leading and developing a team to deliver the required performance objectives and contributing to the wider professional and cultural development of Finance
- Accountable for budget, business plan and forecasting processes ensuring alignment with business strategic direction and ensuring standardisation across the Group
- Responsible for monthly reporting of Group results, communicating key variances to senior business stakeholders
- Involvement in adhoc projects to support the broader group
- Leading the analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Identifing key business messages and preparing Board papers
Skills & Experience required
- ACA Qualified Accountant (minimum 6 years PQE)
- Strong communication skills including the ability to manage and influence stakeholders at senior levels
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Significant experience of budgeting and forecasting within a listed organization
- Strong systems and data skills (SAP and Advanced Excel)
You will be a strong leader able to be "hands on" whilst seeing the bigger picture. You will be nimble and able to operate at pace and with agility. A proven leader with presence, ambition and an ability to influence at all levels. In addition, you will be an effective communicator and able to influence with integrity and transparency.
A generous salary package with benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.