Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Our client, a FTSE 250 real estate investment and asset management company, are seeking a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to join their team in London.
Reporting into the CFO, this role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Developing an annual budget in accordance with IFRS, utilising IBM Planning Analytics through collaboration with regional financial controllers, department heads, and property teams.
- Generating 3/4 quarterly budget reforecasts with narratives, based on actual performance, to present to the Board.
- Proactively updating forecasts based on real-world events and Group decisions, accompanied by detailed reconciliations to explain variances, and minimize errors.
- Analysing and conveying business performance trends and drivers across multiple KPIs to provide actionable insights for enhancing business performance.
- Creating and maintaining financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Offering accurate and timely financial recommendations to facilitate decision-making.
- Crafting presentations for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Producing going concern/viability models and analyses at least twice a year.
- Overseeing and managing core financial and operational data, establishing relevant connections to derive insights.
- Maintaining TM1 system and contributing to the development of future IT systems.
- Business partnering across teams within the Group and assisting with reporting to investors and analysts.
- Ad hoc strategic project work.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience in commercial real estate and experience in an FP&A role. You will have excellent knowledge of IFRS, experience of IBM Cognos Analytics and demonstrable experience working with executive directors and senior leadership. Crucially, you will be highly analytical and self-motivated, with strong interpersonal skills and a proactive approach.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional to support the business through an exciting period of growth.
For further information about this position, please contact Leia Henderson.
T: +44 20 7415 2818
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.