Brewer Morris are engaged on a retained basis for a Head of Finance opportunity in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The role is going to be based in a commercial retail business, with a real focus on the strategy of the business and growth across the region. My client is going through excellent growth and requires a finance spearhead to contribute to the direction of the business. The role will be based in the company's regional headquarters, but have direct liaison with their service lines throughout the region.
The role is very varied, with heavy business partnering and great visibility across the business. Duties of the role include;
- Heading up the finance function of the business, with management of a team in the Head Office and Cash Management team offsite
- Overseeing the FP&A to drive efficiency throughout the business
- Coordinating with the General Manager and the Management team in executing the business strategy
- Ensuring the preparation and submission of management accounts, and financial statements under IFRS standards
- Reporting back to UK based Head Quarters
- Liaising with local and regional banks
- Planning and managing cash flow, while monitoring the performance of the company
To be considered for the role you must comply with the following;
- Must be a Saudi National
- Minimum 7 years' experience within a finance function
- Hold experience within Retail, FMCG, Hospitality or F&B
- Strong business acumen, with solid experience on relationship building and negotiation skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.