Dubai, United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams40000 - UAE Dirhams45000 per month + plus bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Brewer Morris are seeking a highly analytic credit specialist to cover our clients Middle East, Africa and Turkey (META) portfolio. In this position you will be an integral part of the META credit team's efforts to ensure robust and commercially sound credit decisions are taken to support the sales teams' efforts to grow business for the META Region. Reporting to Director of Credit, Collection, EMEA the role will have 6 direct reports who are responsible to manage collections activities and the resolution of all customer payment claims for the countries in the META Region.
- Monitor all applicable KPI. Define & implement course correction action plans if results fall short of expectations.
- Pro-actively manage A/R risk exposure across the Region, also including several countries with non-standard collection models. Identify key risk, and drive alignment on risk mitigation actions.
- Responsible for the direct contact with local Finance & Sales Directors, to understand and meet their evolving needs. Liaise with the European Regional Finance Director to identify further opportunities to improve cash flow and Working Capital.
- Drive the team to continuously improve the scope and quality of documentation retained delivering an operational Excellence mindset within the team.
- Review Credit Limits and Risk profile of key customers in the region
- Take an active part in the Credit Strategic Roadmap execution and lead cross-regional initiatives
- Lead the drive for further process standardisation and centralisation, with a particular focus on changes which will result in increased process effectiveness or efficiency.
- University degree in accounting, finance, business or economics. MBA, CPA or CFA a plus
- 7 - 10 years of proven experience in finance and/or accounting role with a minimum 3 years 'experience leading a Credit Control function
- Fluent English, excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills and initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills, can-do attitude, decision-making skills
- Results orientated, flexible, resourceful, and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Autonomous, strong time-management skills and ability to adhere to tight deadlines / deliver under pressure
- Escalate problems with proposed solutions when applicable
- Experienced in driving process improvements and change within a finance function
- Strong customer service to the business and to senior management
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.