Head of Compliance (m/w/d)
- Lead a team of compliance experts, fostering a robust compliance culture.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive Compliance Program, guiding Compliance activities.
- Drive Compliance Risk Analysis annually, ensuring thorough assessment and mitigation.
- Strengthen Compliance risk reporting.
- Support the internal and external audit coverage.
- Identify, assess, measure, mitigate, and monitor compliance risks.
- Experienced team player and leader with cultural sensitivity, motivation, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for building partnerships and impactful communication across the organization.
- Minimum five years’ experience in financial services compliance or risk advisory.
- Strong understanding of the local regulatory environment.
- University degree or equivalent, including CCP certification.
- Highly organized, structured, autonomous, and innovative thinker.
- Reliable and resilient, unswayed by challenging situations or conversations.
- Fluent in English.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.