City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus, Stock
about 2 years ago
About the Company
Based in Central London, our client, is a listed global tech business, who are seeking to appoint a strong Commercial Finance leader.
The Head of Commercial Finance will be tasked with supporting the continued evolution of planning & analysis to aid decision making and alignment of the businesses Marketplace performance. The role is extremely varied from a commercial finance perspective.
- Own the large website P&L and analysis of performance across all of the marketplace functions
- Accountable for budget, business plan and forecasting processes ensuring alignment with business strategic direction
- Working with the business to drive performance through sound financial analysis
- Involvement in adhoc projects to support the broader business
- Leading the analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results
Skills & Experience required
- ACA/CIMA Qualified Accountant (minimum 5 years PQE)
- Experience of being involved in the detail of a business from end to end
- Marketplace experience in a commercial capacity is crucial
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Significant experience of budgeting and forecasting within a fast paced environment
- Strong systems and data skills
You will be a strong leader able to be "hands on" whilst seeing the bigger picture. You will be nimble and able to operate at pace and with agility. A proven leader with presence, ambition and an ability to influence at all levels. In addition, you will be an effective communicator and able to influence with integrity and transparency.
A generous salary package with benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.