I am currently recruiting the Head of Capital Markets for an award winning Fintech based in Kent. The role reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
The role is responsible for:
- Leading the fund raising processes
- Maintaining and building upon the existing bank and investor relationships
- Short and long term cash flow forecasting, monitoring and planning
- Ownership of the companies risk strategies
The suitable candidate will:
- Have a proven record in managing high profile public market transactions
- Experience in managing investor relationships
- In depth understanding of debt/equity markets and securitisations
- Expert financial markets knowledge
For further information, please contact Emily Hearne at Brewer Morris on 020 7415 2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.