£80000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Head of Treasury Back Office position, based in Hertfordshire, for a global business.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage and deliver daily cash management and ensure timely execution of all Treasury transactions
- Manage process of approval of all operational payments; liaise with banks for trouble shooting;
- Manage and deliver the main reporting for daily cash and investments, monthly interests, quarterly bank charges, quarterly bank guarantee portfolio
- Prepare annual budgets for bank charges for all entities and perform timely analysis on bank charges and assess areas of potential efficiencies and savings
- Develop a strong and effective business/working partnership with the Treasury Manager responsible for the Liquidity Management and Cash Flow forecasting, to ensure an efficient and smooth overall Treasury activity
- Project lead in the implementation of any banking structures, maintain bank account and dealing mandates always up to date, manage, maintain, up-scale banking/payment infrastructure, focal point for the IT system administrators as SME
- Drive efficiency, by challenging current thinking and making recommendations on how to optimise treasury/finance processes
- Coach and develop the direct reports, and drive relevant technical coaching and learning for the team to ensure smooth execution and delivery of the back office activities
- Business-partner with the main stakeholders in the Finance function as well as Corporate Treasury, to have a clear understanding of the strategic goals and business priorities ofthe group overall
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Business degree, possibly with post-graduate qualification
- Thorough experience in banking and cash management instruments and tools and good knowledge of accounting for Treasury
- Developed organizational skills and continuous improvement mind-set
- Analytical approach to problem solving and hands-on management skills are essential
- Excellent track record in delivering results and in leading and delivering projects in a fast-paced business environment
If this sounds like a relevant role then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.