Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading multinational corporate with the recruitment of their Middle Office Specialist to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Cash & Middle Office Manager you will be responsible monitoring the activity of the treasury function to ensure integrity of treasury results & positions as well as forecasting, analysing and explaining & validating treasury performance.
Successful candidate will have +2 years' experience working within a middle office or equivalent organisation responsible for the production and analysis of treasury financial result in a blue chip multi-national environment. You have 2+ years' experience in taxation and regulatory matters related to liquidity management; as well as experience in statistical predictive analytics or econometrics applied in a liquidity forecasting environment.
Further, you need 2+ years' experience in report writing on leading treasury management systems and related analytical suites.
- Review relevant treasury transactions to ensure integrity. Perform daily, weekly & monthly control and activities & related reporting.
- Produce Treasury net financial result and related positions in line with company guidelines. Analyse & draft commentary on treasury results, performance & positions as well as forecast result & positions towards senior management team.
- Track progress of FX orders placed for execution by the Treasury Transaction Services team to ensure timely and completeness of the execution against orders.
- Update & maintain treasury regulatory reports with in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- Support financial and internal audit related queries relating to treasury transactions.
Requirements and skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial instruments, and related financial reporting standards
- Extensive knowledge of Irish direct & Indirect taxation
- Extensive knowledge of internal control frameworks relating to treasury
- General knowledge of cash pool structures, capital & FX control restrictions, regulations impacting financial instruments used for cash management purposes and withholding tax
- Experience with FIS Treasury Suite is preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.