Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading multinational corporate with the recruitment of their Middle Office Specialist to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Cash & Middle Office Manager you will be responsible for producing and analysing reports for the treasury activity of the group as well as monitoring the activities of the treasury function to ensure integrity of the results & positions.
Successful candidate will have +2 years' experience working within a middle office or equivalent organisation responsible for the production and analysis of treasury financial result in a blue chip multi-national environment. You have 2+ years' experience in taxation and regulatory matters related to liquidity management; as well as experience in statistical predictive analytics or econometrics applied in a liquidity forecasting environment.
Further, you need 2+ years' experience in report writing on leading treasury management systems and related analytical suites.
- Review relevant treasury transactions to ensure integrity. Perform daily, weekly & monthly control and activities & related reporting.
- Produce Treasury net financial result and related positions in line with company guidelines. Analyse & draft commentary on treasury results, performance & positions as well as forecast result & positions towards senior management team.
- Track progress of FX orders placed for execution by the Treasury Transaction Services team to ensure timely and completeness of the execution against orders.
- Update & maintain treasury regulatory reports with in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- Prepare annual financial statements notes, tax returns, commercial register fillings & other statutory fillings for the Group Financial Statements & Irish legal entities
- Support financial and internal audit related queries relating to treasury transactions.
Requirements and skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial instruments, and related financial reporting standards
- Extensive knowledge of Irish direct & Indirect taxation
- Extensive knowledge of internal control frameworks relating to treasury
- General knowledge of cash pool structures, capital & FX control restrictions, regulations impacting financial instruments used for cash management purposes and withholding tax
- Experience with FIS Treasury Suite is preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.