Group Treasury Manager
I am currently working with a global logistics business is looking to hire a Treasury Manager to join their business to look after European treasury operations of the business.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Cash Management: Oversee all aspects of cash management, including assessing bank credit risks, reconciling actual vs forecast cash positions, providing cash position reports, managing intercompany funding and loans, overseeing treasury payments, managing in-house bank, and implementing intercompany netting.
- Liquidity & FCF Forecasting: Prepare weekly forecasts and variance analysis, monitor and report on group FCF, conduct bank-to-book reconciliations, manage investments, supply chain and factoring programs and provide JV cash oversight.
- Cash Forecasting: Coordinate with FP&A and operational leads in AP and AR to deliver complete and accurate forecasts, including variance analysis and reporting with supporting narrative to senior management.
- Banking Infrastructure & Systems: Manage bank account openings, closures, and modifications, oversee web bank user access management, ensure compliance with KYC/AML regulations, monitor and reduce banking fees, simplify the company’s bank infrastructure, and manage Kyriba TMS.
- Treasury Database Management: Maintain and monitor treasury databases of bank guarantees, letters of credit, and leases.
- Financial Reporting: Support Group Finance in completing periodic and annual financial reporting, including month close and year-end closes. Liaise with auditors and internal customers on matters relating to treasury accounting and assist in preparation of treasury closing binders.
- Process Improvement Projects: Lead or participate in global treasury and finance process improvement projects, including systems and process integration, cash pooling and liquidity, cash distributions and loan repayments, etc.
- Process Optimization: Continuously look for opportunities to improve existing processes and procedures to support the treasury and business initiatives and create efficiencies.
- Direct Report Management: Lead, manage, and mentor junior resources in the team.
- Compliance Reporting: Ensure strong governance, including adherence to established compliance reporting (e.g., SOX, SOC-1, Audits, FBAR).
The relevant candidate will have:
- 7+ years working in a global treasury function.
- The desire to make a change and positive impact in next role.
- AMCT qualification, or QBE.
- Proven experience working with a TMS and driving efficiencies.
- Strong people skills, with the ability to get the most out of junior members of the team.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.