Dublin, Republic of Ireland
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading multinational corporate with the recruitment of their Bank Account Management Specialist to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Cash & Middle Office Manager you will be responsible for global bank account management processes, by ensuring all requests to open, amen or close bank accounts are executed in a timely manner in line with internal policy. You will contribute to the definition of bank onboarding policies and ensure all bank on boarding adhere to the company policy.
Successful candidates will have +3 years' experience working within a CDD team at a large bank with experience of documentation requirements for bank account opening, service enablement, bank connectively including SWIFT; or +3 years' experience performing a similar role at a large bank.
- Define new bank onboarding process and ensure all bank onboarding adhere to company policy.
- Assess requests for new banks, bank accounts, service enablement's against established cash management principles; and initiate account opening/closing, service enablement/disablement with the relevant bank
- Provide banks with required KYC information, and manage all relevant documentation including but not limited to contracts, forms, service enablement requests, proposed volumes, source of fund information
- Support the internal legal counsel with analysis of contractual terms.
- Maintain the bank account master database, treasury management system, payment factory System, general ledgers with all the relevant bank account information and ensure consistency of information between these solutions
- Perform period reviews on the completeness of bank accounts and related static data by conducting completeness and validation audits
Requirements and skills
- Extensive knowledge of KYC requirements
- Extensive knowledge of bank account opening and service enablement process from a documentary perspective
- Basic knowledge of standard contractual terms relating loan agreements
- Good knowledge of standard cash management products, and documentation.
- Basic knowledge of cash pool structures, capital & FX control restrictions, regulations impacting financial instruments used for cash management purposes and withholding tax.
- Good knowledge of SWIFT and SWIFT related documentation.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.