Brewer Morris is currently representing leading consumer goods and services business for the recruitment of their Group Treasury Analyst. The role will be based at their HQ which is on the border between West London and Surrey.
Reporting into the Group Treasurer the Group Treasury Analyst will provide support for all aspects of the group treasury function and will be responsible for the daily cash and liquidity management processes and the execution of foreign currency transactions. As this role develops there will be the opportunity to get involved in other treasury activities including projects. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in an international treasury team and receive study support for a treasury qualification.
- Review daily cash positions of group subsidiaries
- Propose cash transfers to and from group companies to ensure cash is efficiently centralised.
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy
- Execute the Group's foreign exchange transactions
- Work with the Treasury Manager and business units on foreign exchange hedging programmes.
- Support the finance team in treasury reporting and reconciliation processes
Required experience and skills
- Experience in working in a finance environment
- Corporate treasury experience would be preferred.
- Highly numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Good word & excel skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated with high standards
- Good communicator
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.