City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Group treasury Analyst to join an exciting corporate treasury function in Central London.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting with the risk management of the treasury function
- Assist in the implementation of the Treasury Management System
- Reviewing the group's cash pool on a regular basis
- Monthly cash flow forecasting, as well as assisting with constant improvements of the current forecasting model
- Maintain intercompany loan records
- Assist with ad-hoc treasury-related projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years experience in a corporate treasury function
- Experience working closely with a Treasury Management System
- Experience working with the liquidity management
- Part-qualified AMCT
If you feel like this is the perfect role for you then pelase get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.