The Group Treasurer will be required to support the CFO through the design, implementation and management of policies designed to effectively and efficiently manage the cash balance and foreign exchange requirements of the organisation. Within this the Treasurer will be expected to:
- Manage the banking relationships of the group - acting as the main finance point of contact for the relationship managers, including regular updates and maintaining the USD committed borrowing facility.
- Offer advice and assistance to the investment teams on all treasury matters relating to the structuring of investment and divestment decisions including how they might approach local currency loans and deal with foreign exchange issues.
- Support the CFO with decision making around the appropriate timing and scale of cash infusions from the shareholder.
- Report regularly to the Risk Committee, Audit Committee and ad hoc to the Main Board on treasury matters.
- Act as a director on group investment subsidiary boards, ensuring that appropriate controls and governance is applied.
- Work with the wider finance team to assist in the processing of payments, opening of bank accounts and other various treasury related issues.
- Work with the insurance broker to ensure that group has appropriate Directors and Officers insurance for its expanding operations, including overseas offices.
- Support and mentor the Treasury and Finance Manager.
- Help maintain cash forecasting model to ensure it provides an accurate forecast of the future cash requirements.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.