£400 - £500 per day
4 months ago
Location: Paddington, London
Salary: £400 - £500 /day
Job type: 3 - 6 month temp
I'm looking for an experienced accounting professional to manage my client's finance team. The Group Technical Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing the Group Finance team and IFRS accounting/reporting. This role will be a leave cover joining for 3 to 6 months on a temporary contract. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role will work closely with the senior finance team and must be an adaptable leader to support the interim. The role is London based, offering flexible/hybrid working and were prefer 2-3 days in office when possible.
* Preparation of Group consolidated financial statements and disclosure notes (annual reports, press releases)
* Project management of external financial reporting and ensuring compliance of financial statements
* Management of preparation of statutory accounts for Group head office entities
* Preparation and presentation of accounting and financial reports to the audit committee
* Provide expert support on distributable reserves, International Financial Reporting Standards,
* Development, setting and maintenance of IFRS financial accounting/reporting policies and roll out improvements
* Development of control templates for Group control and compliance, providing consultancy for improvements
* IFRS technical experience - IFRS 3, 15, 16 essential and IFRS 9 desirable
* Educated to degree level
* Experience in a senior level position managing a team
* ACA / ACCA qualified
* Excellent presentation and leadership skills (able to translate accounting concepts to non-finance professionals)
To learn more details...
If this role is of interest please contact Jenny Gilmore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.