A FTSE 50 multinational company based in central London, are looking to hire a qualified tax or accounting professional with strong tax reporting and accounting experience. The ideal candidate will either be coming straight from practice or from a large multinational group.
This person will be joining their large finance function, within their tax reporting team - working closely with the Senior Tax Manager and Head of Financial Reporting.
- Preparing of group tax forecast and actual tax numbers.
- Preparing of the information for the group's tax and country by country reporting data.
- Providing input and advice to the tax reporting teams in the group's operating companies.
- Preparing reports for and respond to queries from tax, finance and auditors.
- Key point of contact with external advisors for audit queries.
- Assisting with various ad-hoc projects and driving new implementations and processes.
- Interacting with various stakeholders internally and externally relating to reporting matters.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA or CTA qualified with strong accounting and tax technical knowledge. Excellent communication skills and confidence in working within a fast paced environment.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set, please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.