£400 - £450 per day + inclusive of holiday pay
5 months ago
Group Tax Manager job which is part time on 3 days per week, requires an experienced Group Tax Manager for a minimum of 6 months period.
Reporting to the Finance Director of this vibrant media company, the role is for 3 days per week, allowing the post holder to enjoy a wider work life balance. In addition, as communication is with finance teams in overseas territories, and also with advisors, then the majority of the role can be worked from home, whereby the company has excellent video conferencing technology.
Working stand alone in tax, this position requires covering the full breadth of tax, from advisory to compliance management duties, with key responsibilities involving:
- Oversee tax compliance prepared by finance teams and advisors in the different territories.
- Point of contact for tax queries from across the business, and either resolve or liaise with advisors for advice.
- Pro-actively identify and implement opportunities to reduce tax risks and maximise efficiency's where possible.
- Evaluate the impact, and provide solutions, of legislative changes on the business.
- Help raise the profile and demonstrate the value of the tax function to the wider business.
- Manage relationships with external advisors.
To be considered for this role you will have the experience to take ownership of the taxes for a Group, and have a good grasp of international tax issues including transfer pricing, general concepts of tax-deductibility, withholding tax and VAT/GST. You will be based in the UK, and this role can easily be worked from remotely/at home, and so it is not essential to be in the South East.
To discuss this position further please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.