£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus and Bens
4 months ago
An exciting new role has been created as a result of business growth and transactions to support the Head of Tax. This is a broad role where the focus will be on direct tax but will stretch across transfer pricing, VAT, customs duty and employment tax issues.
Working in partnership with the Head of tax, responsibilities include:
- Tax accounting including interim and full year group reporting and UK statutory accounts.
- Working with the outsourced provider to manage the tax compliance process including R&D claims
- Tax planning including structuring, M&A support, post-acquisition integration work
- Partnering with the business to support and advise across other taxes
- Project work such as entity rationalisation, Brexit, tax audits, enhancing tax risk control frameworks
This is an exciting time to join the Group where you will be working within a small head office and therefore be able to get a real commercial understanding on the business. The client is open to full-time candidates or those wishing to work part-time - 4 days a week or equivalent. Please apply now for more information.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.