Group Tax Manager – Fast Growth Business
I have been exclusively retained by a fast-growth international business to search for a Group Tax Manager in London.
This international group operates in more than 15 countries across Europe, USA, South America, Middle East, and Asia with the view to expand further. This business aims to make a difference in the world.
As a Group Tax Manager, you will report to the Head of Tax and Treasury and have one direct report. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the preparation and review of UK Corporate Tax returns for all UK companies
- Manage the outsourced compliance with our advisors for all group entities.
- Work with regional finance teams to onboard new acquisitions for tax purposes
- Assist with the preparation and review of the quarterly UK VAT return
- Assist with the preparation and review of annual PSA reporting
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group’s consolidated tax reporting for inclusions in the Group’s IFRS consolidated financial statements, working alongside the regional finance teams to understand local tax positions
- Plan and implement the processes and reporting required for UK Senior Accounting Officer (SAO).
- Work with the wider team on other projects across the Group, for example in transfer pricing, global mobility, cash repatriation, and M&A
The key requirement for this opportunity is a good understanding of UK corporate tax and tax accounting, the other areas of tax knowledge can be developed in this opportunity. Ideally, you are working at a mid-tier firm or in an in-house tax team with a willingness to learn. The minimum qualification required is ATT or ACCA.
In return, you will receive a salary ranging from £65,000-£80,000 depending on experience plus benefits. Normally the team follow a hybrid pattern of 2 days in the office, but you have the option to work remotely during the August holiday period.
Part-time applicants will also be considered.
Unfortunately, this opportunity will not offer visa sponsorship.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.