City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a Group Tax Manager for a leading insurance business based in the city. The successful individual will report into a highly experienced Head of Tax and be responsible for all direct tax matters across the group. This will include reporting / compliance, as well as advising on projects, transactions and tax planning.
Working as part of a small tax team, the duties of the role will be extremely varied. The position will suit an individual who has got a number of years PQE and a good grounding in most areas of tax, who may be looking to broaden their experience so they can become a Head of Tax in the future. Some of the key areas of the role include:
- Quarterly/Annual Tax reporting
- Ownership of all direct tax balances
- Liaising with HMRC, and responding to any queries
- Manage the UK Corporation tax return
- Ensure that all compliance obligations are met across the group
- Providing tax advice on key projects
The right person for this role could come from a number of different backgrounds. A few things that are essential:
- Accountancy / Tax Qualification
- Good knowledge across UK / US GAAP
- Confident in having ownership of tax reporting and compliance requirements for a large group
- Flexibility to work in small team where everyone supports each other
If you feel like you meet the criteria and could add-value in a role such as this, then please get in touch now for immediate consideration. If you don't have a CV prepared and would prefer to have a conversation first - don't hesitate to get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.