£350 - £450 per day + PAYE day rate
3 months ago
Group Tax Manager job requires a Corporate Tax Manager specialist who can also pick up on the VAT issues, in this Group Tax Manager job based in North West London.
Reporting to the Director of Finance of a manufacturing business, the Group Tax Manager is required for 4 months in order to cover a short term gap in the tax team.
Key duties will include:
- Carrying our the quarter-end tax reporting and therefore calculating deferred tax.
- Accounting for corporate tax journals.
- Monthly corporate tax postings and reconciliations.
- Review of VAT returns and ensure submission deadlines are met and payments made.
- Assist on an Oracle transition, from a tax perspective.
- Be the point of contact for tax queries from business units.
To be considered for this role, you will be available to start within the first 2 weeks of March and will have a UK corporate tax background in terms of completion of returns. In addition, experience will contain deferred tax calculations and tax accounting duties. It is also an advantage to have VAT exposure.
A hybrid working arrangement is included which involves 2-3 days in the office and the remainder days working from home.
To discuss this in-house interim tax job further, please contact Amy Thomas at Brewer Morris E: email@example.com T: 0207 332 9628.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.