Group Tax Manager
My client is the leading business in its industry and a global multinational with a prominent in-house tax team looking for a Group Tax Manager in Hampshire.
As a Group Tax Manager, you will report to the Senior Tax Manager. Your role will be anchored in UK Corporate Tax and some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Support and lead where required on day-to-day tax compliance requirements across a range of taxes group across VAT, international tax, RDEC, and Corporate Tax.
- Assist the Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) certification across the taxes.
- Assisting with the implementation of the TRCS pillar 2 module and establishing processes for Pillar 2 compliance
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the Finance function to ensure the tax compliance obligations are met.
- Work closely with the advisors in a co-sourced relationship model.
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate should be ACCA, ACA or CTA qualified with Big 4/Top 10/FTSE 250 corporate tax experience. Exposure to RDEC, VAT, and international taxes will be advantageous.
Unfortunately, this role will not offer visa sponsorship.
In return, you will receive a salary package of up to £85,000 plus £6,000 car allowance and a 12.5% bonus and a host of benefits. The tax team work on a flexible hybrid basis of 1 day in the office and have multiple hubs across the UK which you can be based from.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.