Group Tax Manager
A UK household name is searching for a Group Tax Manager to join their in-house tax team in Coventry.
As the Group Tax Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Tax and be responsible for mentoring the Tax Analysts in the team. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of year-end group tax provisioning and disclosures.
- Proactively mitigating current risks including Senior Accounting Officer reporting.
- Implementing the group’s transfer pricing policy.
- Liaising with local advisors to ensure the timely filing of corporate tax returns across a few jurisdictions.
- Managing the indirect tax compliance process in the UK and internationally.
- Foster and build relationships with various stakeholders across the business and communicate up-to-date changes in tax legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to hone all areas of tax knowledge and management skills – essential for a future Head of Tax.
To be considered, you should be CTA or ACA qualified with UK tax compliance, reporting, and indirect tax experience. HR and the Hiring Manager will also assess your competencies like the ability to manage a team and be a team player, your motivation and willingness to learn, and your communication skills.
In return, you will receive up to £80,000 and a host of benefits. The team follow a hybrid working pattern of 1 day in the Coventry office, with occasional travel to London.
For more information, please contact Richard Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7332 2172
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.