Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Excellent plus bonus and benefits
about 1 year ago
Reporting to the Group Treasurer, this role is responsible for managing Group Insurance as well as local Insurance programs. The focus is on ensuring risk mitigation for the Group and acting as the main point of contact both externally and internally. The role also includes supporting customers financing solutions.
- Responsible for the issuance and renewal of all Group Insurance policies, as well as the standardization of Group policies.
- Overseeing the local insurance process, especially where Group polices are not available or a specific case arises, as well as ensuring mandatory local insurance is in place.
- Assessing areas of risk exposure for the Group, which may require insurance or increased cover
- Updating and revising policies and procedures related to Group insurance
- Discuss group insurance and potential risk areas with senior management.
- Primary point of contact for all insurers, brokers and underwriters working with the Group
- Conducting Insurance tenders on a regular basis to drive cost reduction and ensure appropriate cover for the Group.
- Review, track and follow up on all claims records on a quarterly basis, Ensuring that the full details of all claims are available.
- Follow up on all queries on claims and elevate any local problems to the group brokers and ensure correct handling from the insurance company.
- Insurance qualification is desired (ACII) or degree in finance, economy or accountancy or equivalent
- Experience of working in a similar position (global company or insurance company) in developing markets for minimum of 7 years
- Experience in a variety of insurance types, as well as running RFP's and global insurance program
- Strong knowledge of Insurance and products
- Understanding of emerging markets and local requirements
- Understanding of risk mapping and deciding appropriate levels of cover.
- Strong Understanding of Financial & Credit analysis
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.