Group Head of International Tax – PE Backed
I am working with a PE backed business based in West London who are sourcing for a Group Head of International Tax to join their tax team.
This is a new role within the Group’s Tax Team reflecting the fast pace of growth of the Group. You will be reporting to the Group’s Head of Tax and work as part of the Group Tax Team. As a new role in a fast-growing company, there is the possibility for the role to develop and grow with the successful candidate’s interests.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing the appropriate structures for acquisitions taking into account cash repatriation and local ongoing tax costs;
- Work with legal and M&A to ensure that acquisition structures are properly implemented through the acquisition process;
- Working with the regional teams to ensure that the structures implemented are properly reported and maintained;
- Manage the tax compliance involved in cash repatriation ensuring that the Group is able to take advantage of all double tax treaty benefits where possible;
- Work with the Head of Tax on the UK compliance of the group across VAT, PAYE and Corporate Tax;
- Working with the Group Head of Tax to ensure the group’s transfer pricing strategy is properly documented and implemented especially in connection with new acquisitions; and
- Working with the wider team on other projects across the Group, for example in tax reporting, future tax projections, global mobility, and considering the impact of PILLAR 2
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.